Simple Future Tense
To show an action in the future
1. “will” or “shall” + verb to show something that will be done or will happen in the future
2. “will” when we decide to do something now.
3. ” going to” to talk about something that we have decided to do in the future.
4. is + ing verbs form of the present continous.
Fill in the simple future tense or the going form of the verbs in brackets.
1. I am ___________(read) out the result soon.
2. Are you ______________(sell) your car. I ________________________(buit from you.
3. How are you ________________(get) there as none of us has the time to drive you?
4. He __________________(make) sure that we arrive on time for the meeting.
5. They ________________(release) the balloons when the signal is given.
6. The floor is dirty. Aren’t you _____________________(sweep) it?
7. The bus ______________(leave) soon. You ______________(miss) it if you do not hurry.
8. father is ______________(paint) the fence tomorrow. You ___________(help ) him, won’t you?
9. They ____________(have) lunch at noon and ____________(start) the ceremonhy at one-thirty.
10. Both of them _______________(attend) the seminar on PMR exam on Thursday.