Write out a recount:
How an accident you witnessed.
You must use the short notes given below.
- School bell-students-out of classrooms-towards gate-
- traffic heavy-parents’ cars-school buses-bus stop-
- careless driver did not slow down-unfortunate accident-
- Dinah rushed across-car to avoid-brakes-skidded- screeching brakes- fell – legs pinned under wheels-
- parents keep crowd away- phoned police- ambulance.
In not less than 120 words, write out your recount. In your recount, mention what you saw and did. You may add your details to make your recount interesting.